"Access PIN" means the 4-digit Access PIN printed on the back of the Gift Voucher;
"Greenhouse Interiors" means Greenhouse Interiors Pty Ltd ABN 87 156 025 580 of Barwon Heads, Victoria 3227;
"Gift Voucher" means the Gift Voucher (also known as 'Gift Card') that you have purchased or received via the Greenhouse Interiors website;
A reference to "we" or "us" is a reference to Greenhouse Interiors Pty Ltd;
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Voucher, you:
Gift Voucher Inclusions & Exclusions
- Greenhouse Interiors Gift Voucher is redeemable online at greenhouseinteriors.com.au, and in-person at their new Showroom located at 174-176 Ryrie Street, Geelong (Vic) Australia (after it opens, early November 2021).
- Gift vouchers may be redeemed during sale and promotional periods.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase additional Gift Vouchers.
Purchases exceeding the Gift Voucher value
Your Gift Voucher may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Voucher Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Voucher Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Voucher or redeem your Gift Voucher for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Vouchers
Your Gift Voucher will be valid for use for three (3) years from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on a Gift Voucher will not be available for use after the Voucher’s expiry date and will transfer to Greenhouse Interiors property.
Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers
Treat your Gift Voucher like cash. Lost or stolen Vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
- To add or remove participating suppliers and/or where the Gift Voucher may be redeemed;
- To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Voucher;
- For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
Privacy and confidentiality