Join Julia Green & Jono Fleming for an intimate Styling Workshop at the gorgeous new The Calile Hotel in Brisbane on Sunday 10th November.
The workshop will be deliver by Julia Green of Greenhouse Interiors & Jono Fleming, the Style Editor of Inside Out and House & Garden.
JULIA GREEN | Stylist & Writer, Greenhouse Interiors
Julia Green is one of Australia's most published interior stylists in the last decade, featuring in over 100 publications, TV shows, blogs and many commercial collaborations. Julia will share her tips and tricks on the foundations of how to 'style' your home and get that magazine look. This is an informative session with lots of interaction and heaps of illustrated examples.
JONO FLEMING | Style Editor, Inside Out + House & Garden
From a young age Jono was always obsessed with design. After studying a Bachelor of Design (focus in interiors) at The Whitehouse Institute of Design, Jono’s plans took a slight deviation when he first applied his new craft to food styling & cooking with Silvia Colloca on various books and shows.
Jono never strayed far from the world of interiors though focusing on styling and set design as Senior Stylist at Temple & Webster. A decade later, Jono is now the Style Editor at Inside Out and House & Garden magazines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who loves interiors!
- Newly grads of interior design and/or decorating
- Professionals looking for a career change
- Already working inside the walls of interiors, but need some extra inspo, guidance and a whole lotta tips!
- Business owners within the trade
Sunday 10th November 2019
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Calile Hotel - Brisbane
$995 inc-GST all inclusive*
*Catering includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Does not include breakfast or dinner.
**Parking available on-site for $25 per day.
- Style overview
- Market trends
- How to be noticed - your point of difference
- Fee structure
- How to create a strong value proposition
11:00 AM - Morning Tea
- Social media overview
- Strategies for your brand
- How to win business
12:30 PM - Lunch & Hotel Tour
- How to create a killer image
- Tips & tricks for Instagram imagery
- Image assignment (bring your smartphones)
- How to build a portfolio
3:30 PM - Afternoon Tea
- Goal setting
- Business plan
- Open Q&A
5:00 PM - Close.
***** HURRY LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE *****
There are limited spots available, so please get in early to avoid disappointment.
Terms of booking – Cancellation Policy
- A full refund for cancellation 30 days prior to event.
- 50% refund for cancellation 14 days prior to event.
- No refunds for cancellation less than 14 days prior to event.
- Payment for this event assumes you have read and accepted these terms listed above.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if a minimum number of bookings is not met.