Join Julia Green & Jono Fleming for an intimate Creative Career Workshop at the gorgeous The Bower Hotel in Byron Bay on Saturday 21st March 2020.
The workshop will be delivered by Julia Green of Greenhouse Interiors & Jono Fleming, the former Style Editor of Inside Out and House & Garden.
JULIA GREEN | Stylist & Writer, Greenhouse Interiors
Julia Green is one of Australia's most published interior stylists in the last decade, featuring in over 100 publications, TV shows, blogs and many commercial collaborations. Julia will share her tips and tricks on the foundations of how to 'style' your home and get that magazine look. This is an informative session with lots of interaction and heaps of illustrated examples.
JONO FLEMING | Stylist + Interior Designer, House of Style
With a background in interior design, styling and food, Jono Fleming has built his career as one of the most adaptable figures in the industry. A self confessed ‘curated maximalist’, Jono’s main goal is to bring inspirational yet achievable style into people’s homes through his design work.
Jono’s interiors and styling projects have been seen on the covers and pages of leading homes publications such as Inside Out, Belle Magazine and House & Garden. After serving as Style Editor for Inside Out, Jono has worked with top brands, artists, designers and photographers in the industry and brings a unique and unrivalled knowledge to any project.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who loves interiors!
- Newly grads of interior design and/or decorating
- Professionals looking for a career change
- Already working inside the walls of interiors, but need some extra inspo, guidance and a whole lotta tips!
- Business owners within the trade
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Bower Hotel - Byron Bay
$995 inc-GST all inclusive*
i) 50% deposit paid at checkout ($497.50)
*Catering includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Does not include breakfast, dinner or accommodation.
- Style overview
- Market trends
- How to be noticed - your point of difference
- Fee structure
- How to create a strong value proposition
11:00 AM - Morning Tea
- Social media overview
- Strategies for your brand
- How to win business
12:30 PM - Lunch & Hotel Tour
- How to create a killer image
- Tips & tricks for Instagram imagery
- Image assignment (bring your smartphones)
- How to build a portfolio
3:30 PM - Afternoon Tea
- Goal setting
- Business plan
- Open Q&A
5:00 PM - Close.
***** HURRY LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE *****
There are limited spots available, so please get in early to avoid disappointment.
Terms of booking – Cancellation Policy
- A full refund for cancellation prior to 31st January 2020.
- No refund on cancellations after 1st February 2020.
- Your tick is transferrable.
- If minimum numbers of are not met by 31st January, we reserve the rights to cancel the event. Full refunds will be processed if this eventuates.
- Payment for this event assumes you have read and accepted these terms listed above.