INTRODUCING OUR NEW COLLECTION
Drawing on African heritage and craftsmanship, each bead that makes up Mhambi's Necklace are hand rolled by the women of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. Using raw clay, the beads are sun dried, kiln fired and dip dyed ensuring no two are the same.
Available in 2 new colour ways:
- MATTE BLACK OXIDE WITH GREY OMBRE CLAY BEADS, DRUZY AND BLACK LEATHER TASSEL
- MATTE ROSE GOLD WITH BLUSH OMBRE CLAY BEADS, DRUZY AND NUDE LEATHER TASSEL
Please remember your beads won't be perfect circles and the colours may vary. Because the beads are porous, some will absorb the dye more than others. We have chosen to hand brush our metal to create the textured, imperfect aesthetic we strive for.
Approximately from top to bottom (length will become shorter once around the neck):
54cm H / 21.2" H
- When not in use, lay your jewellery flat in its box to maintain shape, minimise stretch and reduce exposure to moisture and dust.
- Take great care when handling your beads as they are made from natural materials that are porous.
- Exposure to air and moisture can cause the metal to tarnish. Rub the surface gently with a polishing cloth to remove tarnishing.
Shipping & Delivery Information
Free Shipping - Pending we have the piece(s) in stock, free shipping will take 3-7 business days. Handling time on all in-stock orders is one business day.