INTRODUCING OUR NEW COLLECTION.
Drawing on African heritage and craftsmanship, each bead that makes up Isisa's Earrings are hand rolled by the women of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. Using raw clay, the beads are sun dried, kiln fired and dip dyed ensuring no two are the same.
Available in 2 new colour ways:
- 14k Matte Gold with Stone Beads + Grey Leather Tassel
- Matte Rose Gold with Blush Clay Beads + Nude Leather Tassel
- When not in use, lay your jewellery flat in its box to maintain shape, minimise stretch and reduce exposure to moisture and dust.
- Take great care when handling your beads as they are made from natural materials that are porous.
- Exposure to air and moisture can cause the metal to tarnish. Rub the surface gently with a polishing cloth to remove tarnishing.
Shipping & Delivery Information
Free Shipping - Pending we have the piece(s) in stock, free shipping will take 3-7 business days. Handling time on all in-stock orders is one business day.