They’re big. Very Big.
If you’re after something smaller, check out the Petite version!
Hand drawn, and then digitised – each tiny stroke of colour was illustrated with pencil by Greenhouse Interiors Artist Candice Perese herself! A beautiful, eclectic chaos of colour and clashing forms come together to create earrings that are surprisingly so harmonious and full of happiness that they’ll make you smile just looking at them! Unbelievably lightweight (SERIOUSLY, under 21 grams each!) you’ll forget you’re even wearing them until somebody tells you how fabulous your earrings are!
- wear these earrings over 20 different ways by flipping each tile to show brushed silver alloy OR restack them in alternative order OR combine them with you other Moe Moe pieces!
- an eclectic mix of deep burgundy and almost-neon red pencil strokes meticulously etched onto crisp white paper and then digitised into wearable art
- each of the three panels has been designed to be worn individually if you choose to, simply remove two of the tiles!
- We strongly recommend grabbing a Sterling Silver Restyle Pack for 30 more Reversitile™ possibilities – it’s like having a capsule wardrobe of earrings!
- sterling silver hooks
- 9.5cm long including hook x 3.2cm wide
- 20.3 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Love, Emma and the Moe Moes x
Candice Perese is a New Zealand born interdisciplinary artist represented by Greenhouse Interiors. With a penchant for creating magic with coloured pencils, these earrings stacks have been designed to showcase not only the incredible colour combinations of Candice’s artwork, but the eclectic shapes she creates, all layered upon each other to create our most range of Moe Moe earrings to date!
So get Reversitile™ - Flip, Swap or Stack your earrings to embrace the unique design concept that is Moe Moe!